To celebrate reaching the heady heights of over 30,000 Twitter followers, we're going to be running a special giveaway to say thank you. That means a different book up for grabs each day for two whole weeks! And as you can see from the titles on show below, there really is something for everyone.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow our Twitter account and look out for the appropriate tweet on the dates listed below. You just just need to re-tweet the competition tweet to enter.
Monday 22nd May
The debut writer...
Letters to a Young Writer by Colum McCann
Tuesday 23rd May
The psychological thriller writer...
Based On A True Story by Delphine de Vigan
Wednesday 24th May
The YA fantasy series writer...
A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Thursday 25th May
The literary fiction writer...
Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
Friday 26th May
The non-fiction writer...
Redeemable: A Memoir of Darkness & Hope by Erwin James
Saturday 27th May
The nature writer...
At Hawthorn Time by Melissa Harrison
Sunday 28th May
The YA writer...
Stargazing for Beginners by Jenny McLachlan
Monday 29th May
The middle grade writer...
The Dragon With a Chocolate Heart by Stephanie Burgis
Tuesday 30th May
The picture book writer...
I Don’t Want Curly Hair by Laura Ellen Anderson
Wednesday 31st May
The historical fiction writer...
The Walworth Beauty by Michèle Roberts
Thursday 1st June
The crime writer...
The Secrets of Wishtide by Kate Saunders
Friday 2nd June
The fantasy writer...
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Saturday 3rd June
The sports writer...
Following On by Emma John
Sunday 4th June
The food writer...
The Saffron Tales by Yasmin Khan
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this free prize draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. No purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
3. Each giveaway is open from 08:30am on the day of the posted tweet to 17:30 on the same date. No entries will be accepted after this closing time.
4. The free prize draw is not open to employees of Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (including Bloomsbury USA, Bloomsbury Australia and Bloomsbury India).
5. To enter the free giveaway, participants must follow the Writers & Artists Twitter account, retweeting the book that they wish to win.
6. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. Only one winner.
8. First prize consists of: A copy of the selected Bloomsbury book as advertised within the giveaway.
9. The Prize winner will be notified by a Twitter direct message. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. The Prize winners must claim their prize within 14 working days of Bloomsbury sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Bloomsbury reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. No cash alternatives available. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Bloomsbury’s decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Bloomsbury may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
15. Bloomsbury may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
16. Bloomsbury may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
17. Bloomsbury does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
18. Bloomsbury (and its associated companies) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details which are beyond its control and for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Bloomsbury reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants’ details will be held by Bloomsbury but will not be passed on. Bloomsbury adheres to the data protection legislation surrounding the use and storage of your personal information.
20. To the extent permitted by law, Bloomsbury exclude all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
21. Bloomsbury recognises a complete release of Twitter and that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. The participant is providing information to Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and not to Twitter.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
23. This free prize draw is promoted by: Writers & Artists, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 50 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3DP.