Does anyone have any experience of publishing a memoir that required legal checks to avoid any possible defamation case/claims? My written memoir...
The W&A Community contains a host of brilliant features: take part in discussions, join or start groups with like-minded writers, and share extracts of your work to receive objective feedback.
Community engagement also means reward points added to your profile, so expect us to be in regular contact to make you aware of exclusive discounts across W&A events, editing services, and more.
Finally, our free Writing Calendar gives you the chance to make all W&A Community members aware of a writing or publishing event you’re involved in.
Connect with other users and benefit from the following:
- Receive objective feedback on extracts of your work
- Ask questions, offer insight and help others
- Build a network of writers and/or illustrators you can call on
- Earn discounts on events and services for regular Community interaction
Form and join groups on W&A and benefit from the following:
- Search for others at a similar stage of the writing process
- Base groups around fiction/non-fiction genres you love
- Find others inspired by particular writers, artists or creative movements
- Start your own writing group with other members of the W&A community
I have completed an urban fantasy/horror novella and was just wondering if anyone knows anywhere or anyway I could get it...
I'm Yogesh Mahajan, a Mumbai-based children's book illustrator.
I enjoy illustrating picture...