Hi, I have had three requests for my full manuscripts so far - one agent rejected it after about four days so I reworked it a bit and now the other two agents have had it for two weeks. One agency has been really good at keeping me informed about holidays etc but I'v heard nothing since they received the full MS. I'm on tenterhooks as you can imagine! They said that they would be reading it two weeks ago and discussing last week but still heard nothing. How should I proceed do you think? They know the other agent is waiting for their decision before she reads the full MS - the third agent said she didn't want to read it if there was a chance it could be taken by another agent. Any advice please?
Asked by: Rachel Pollard
You must be logged in to post answers Log in