‘WAYB was a lifeline, helped me formulate my goals and set my feet on the tortuous path that would eventually lead me to this point in my career - a career I'd once thought impossible.’ - Joanne Harris in her Foreword to the 2019 edition
- Published Date
- 26 July 2018
This bestselling guide to all areas of publishing and the media is completely revised and updated every year. The Yearbook is packed with advice, inspiration and practical guidance on who to contact and how to get published.
Foreword from best-selling author Joanne Harris.
New articles in the 2019 edition include:
- Writing for Online and Print
- Crowdfunding your Novel
- Debut Success with an Indie Publisher
- The Mathematics of Publishing
- Managing a Successful Writing Career
- Writing Speculative Fiction
- Writing a Cookbook
- Making Facts Your Mission: The Pleasure of Writing Non-Fiction
- Writing Sports Books
- How to Become a Poet
- Putting Together Your Submission
- How to Submit a Non-Fiction Proposal
- Developing Talent: Support and Opportunities for Writers
- Getting your Book Stocked in a High-Street Bookshop
- Should I Make an Audiobook?
All articles are reviewed and updated every year. Key articles on Copyright Law, Tax, Publishing Agreements, E-publishing, Publishing news and trends are fully updated.
Plus over 4,000 listings entries on who to contact and how across the media and publishing worlds
In short it is 'Full of useful stuff' - J.K. Rowling